The CanEx Jamaica Business Conference & Expo will facilitate a mix of high level discourse and practical opportunity led by global experts with real-life application in the industry and bring together high level professionals from across the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe and North America to discuss opportunities for investment, medical development and the legal landscape. The conference will also feature presentations and exhibitions by experts, policymakers, researchers and business people.
CanEx Jamaica was held for the first time in September 2016, and a Seminar Series was subsequently held on May 5, 2017. Both events were very successful and provided an important opportunity for knowledge exchange and high level networking. They have played a pivotal role in elevating the discussion from a business and industry perspective in Jamaica. There have been quite a number of business relationships and partnerships forged at CanEx Jamaica and the event was covered in many media outlets, including the front page of the Sunday New York Times.
CanEx Jamaica will deliver:
• 1-day conference featuring the latest advances on the legal, investment and product development landscape
• Speakers, panelists and innovative experts shaping the future of the global cannabis market
• First-hand insight into the most cutting-edge market innovations and technologies
• Unrivaled networking opportunities – meet key policy makers and strategic influencers
• Interactive sessions which facilitate a deep-dive into the cannabis-related topics that matter most to you